Monday, June 24, 2013

Relationships

While I mentioned in my challenges blog that each CLA is different I realized that they are similar in the sense that each requires the bridges relationships within the community that they operate. So far I have witnessed that relationship building can take place in several forms wither it is in person or via another means of communications. Each CLA requires interacting with the public with a cool calm attitude understanding that most of the time the people contacting the CLA are in some type of need or requiring further information. Another form of relationship building I have experienced is with bridging a relationship with each CLA myself. This has been accomplished so far active listening and knowing the needs of each CLA and where my skill fits into them. Next week I will continue the blog and provide a more in-depth look at what I do on a daily basis at my sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment