Friday, June 28, 2013

Week 3

             The project I am currently working on keeps me busy doing literature searches, reading, and data analysis; however, the project I will be working on later this summer will allow me to interact more with the general public by administering a survey. 

           So far I have been developing a strong relationship with my mentor as well the other staff. I have also become fairly close with the other intern, especially since we share a small office space. Turns out we have a lot in common!

            Outside of the office I have attended several meetings with individuals from all over New Mexico State to discuss the Affordable Care Act, Medicaid, and outreach. It’s very invigorating to meet other individuals who are so focused on an issue area that is relative to what I have been working on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment