Monday, July 16, 2012

Lauren - Week 4

This week was a little bit tougher for me, it didn't start that way, but it sure seemed to end that way. It all began when I was doing breakfast on Sunday by myself again, which would have been ok if it wasn't so overwhelming that day. Monday and Tuesday flew by, but when Wednesday (the fourth of July) rolled around I thought it was going to be business as usual for breakfast. Unfortunately while washing dishes a glass broke in my hand and cut my thumb. Let's just say I learned alot about workers comp that day. Thursday and Friday seemed to go on forever, but by Saturday things started to turn around again. Something cool was making strawberry and blueberry cupcakes to celebrate the fourth, while they were difficult to do with one hand wrapped up, it was totally worth seeing the patients reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment