Monday, July 9, 2012

Jay-Week 2

Orientation is over, and now the kids have just shown up. Life is crazy hectic!!! The kids arrived here on Wednesday. I am still getting to know them, and so far they seem awesome! My days are jam packed with rehearsals, giving lessons, cabin meetings, games, monitoring, lifeguarding, and late night discussions. It feels so good to finally be working with students again, it has been over a month since my last time! It is starting to get really lonely though, I miss my girlfriend a lot. That is really the only not awesome part of this experience. I am surrounded by a whole lot of new friends, fellow Sinfonians, and 1400 incredible campers, but Ashley is missing. I am can't wait to fill every one in on how awesome this session turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment