Friday, July 2, 2010

The calm before the storm?

This week was a little bit slower than the others. Usually at the beginning of the summer the office of Meadowbrook Academy is full of things that need to be copied, filed, organized and moved around. So far, this has been what I have spent the majority of my time doing and because of that most of it is done! I spent some time this week making copies and transferring files but towards the end of each day everything was finished and I got to spend more time talking with the ladies that work in the office. The week was a little slow for the office ladies too so it was nice for all of us to take breaks together and just hang out.

Next week, the office will be closed and most of the workers will be on vacation. I will be spending my time with a few of the teachers and staff organizing the textbooks that will be used in the upcoming school year. It will involve lots of heavy lifting, moving, and time spent in the sun walking from building to building which will be work. The good news is once everything is moved into the correct location the school will be able to check a HUGE project off their list and I will get a few good workouts in!

No comments:

Post a Comment