Friday, July 9, 2010

Not in real time

These first few entries are not in real time because I've been totally slacking on my blogging.
I'm doing fitness related things at Noah's Ark Baptist in Naples

Week 1
My first week was the last week of May. The kids were putting on a mother's day show for Haitian mother's day which is the last Sunday of May and they really needed help. The show being a last minute thing really was lacking some stuff. So that's how i ended up "choreographing" a dance and helping put up the show in one week.
It was definitely stressful but it was fun because the kids are hilarious and take their shows seriously.
I have a video of one of the dances I taught some girls but it's taking forever to upload so I will have to put that up later. I think it ended up very good considering the time some of the kids had to practice was not much.

Week 2
Totally diferent from week 1. I've been researching and doing office work this week.
The only fun thing I did was help 2 friends from the church come up with workout plans and I also went with them to the gym Mon, Wed and  Fri. They are now officially my workout buddies.
I'm making my plans on how to go about starting my awareness campaign because i've got lots of information to share. They want me to do presentations for different groups at the church. Like one day the women ministry, the men, the youth, and then do general presentations. I'm excited about
I've also started studying for my group fitness certification. I'm kinda confused about which one to take because there are so many different ones. All in all it was an ok week

No comments:

Post a Comment