Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cut and Glue

I'm down to my last couple of weeks at the CSL. Where has the time gone?? I've been cutting and gluing for the past couple of days so I thought I'd take a break and blog...(I know! I'm making excuses!) But in my defense, I need to cut 100 pages into five sections and then glue them on to brown paper lunch bags. When I finish I should have 500. And I probably have to do it again when I glue on the stories.I'm pretty sure I don't want to cut nor glue for a very long time after this. All I can say is that the freshmen better like it! We have been working on projects in order to get ready for the Hunger Banquet, which is on August 17, 2010 at 5:30p.m. in the Rinker Field House. These bags are advertising initiatives giving freshmen information on how they can get involved. Sometime along the way, we also have to ask for food donations, make a banner, and finish planning. I think asking for food donations will be the hardest part for me. For some reason, I don't really like it when they say no. haha.
Well, last week I think I had mentioned something about the Pepsi Refresh Project. I logged on at 7am on July 1st thinking I would submit my already written project. But nope...there are already 1000 entries. The lesson learned: submit the project at midnight on August 1st. You guys will have to stay tuned for when I bug you with thirty days of reminder e-mails! :)
Otherwise, Stetson is just cruising along summertime. Florida doesn't quite beat Jack Kelly's 111 degree weather in NJ. But it has been raining almost everyday. Surprising, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment