Friday, September 9, 2011

May 31st - Scarlett

So my next project with the CSL is to look into the possibility of having an Overseas Service Trip. Unfortunately I haven’t gotten a lot of positive feedback from my fellow Bonners about going for a week or two but I am hoping that if I can make it affordable enough (and find a really cool place to go) people will change their minds J but we will see! Also, at IMPACT I was talking to a Stetson Bonner Alum about what was new with our program and he was really wanting to be kept up to date with all the wonderful, amazing things our program and students are doing, so I thought that putting together a newsletter (not every month but maybe 2 times a semester) to mail out to all of the Bonner Alums might be nice. And then I got to thinking that every other organization has an event during Homecoming, why doesn’t Bonner??? Our Alumni are a huge resource that we, as a group, are not utilizing!


My Action Plan:


1. Contact the Alumni office and get a list of all Bonner Alumni


2. Email current Bonners to ask for volunteer contributors for our newsletter


3. Plan homecoming event!


4. Send out newsletters

No comments:

Post a Comment