Friday, September 9, 2011

May 19th - Scarlett

So this summer I don’t have the most interesting Summer of Service. I am continuing to work with the City of DeLand as there Marketing Intern. At the moment I am working with a group a volunteer group called Discover Deland to try and market DeLand as a fun, exciting place to visit….At the moment I am not sure how we are going to be able to do this but we will see J


I am also working at the CSL on a couple of Bonner related tasks as well. My first project is going to be planning/organizing a First Year Service trip for last year’s freshman as well as the new incoming freshman class. I am looking at a couple of different location around Miami so if anyone has any suggestions or connections please let me know!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment