Thursday, September 1, 2011

Final Reflections

This summer, I participated in what I would consider the best summer of service ever. I made friends that will last forever as well as connections that will be very beneficial for me upon graduation. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and working with the people that I did. While it was quite the long and exhausting summer, I would not change it for anything. Working with children and teaching them sports is my dream job. I truly enjoyed my internship and the time that I spend there. I learned not only how to control my patience or lack there of, but also worked on my personal skills as well as built relationships with people everlasting. I must say that this was the perfect way to spend my last summer before graduating. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment