Friday, September 9, 2011

May 23rd - Scarlett

So I am beginning to think that City Government is not as perfect of a career for me as I have thought….


On a happier note, the First Year trip is all planned and I think it is going to be a pretty awesome trip if I do say so myself J They are going to be working with the Everglades! Sometimes I feel like Bonner forgets that serving the environment is just as important as serving people. So the students will get to work with and learn about Florida’s ecosystems, why we need to protect them, what plants do for us, what plants are not native to Florida and thus should be removed, etc. It is looking like the Freshman (and Sophomores) will be going over Fall Break and staying at the Everglades Natural Resort which is a camp ground that lets its guests really experience Florida in its natural glory J

No comments:

Post a Comment