Monday, July 18, 2011

Stress is a killer.

So I've been working very hard this summer working on a number of different projects, and I've learned so much. Stress has really been getting to me, but I've taken this and have turned it into another learning experience.  My main stressor is Rock Against Cancer.. I feel that I've taken this event to a completely different level than ever before.. but that is putting a lot of pressure on me to make sure that the event is amazing. Luckly I've teamed up with the American Cancer Society, the Children's Cancer Foundation and the Downtown Deland Association. The few people I've included in the planning aspect of the event have helped me tremendously, and I'm very fortunate to have them. However, even though the event planning is going smoothly, I won't be happy or relieved( i guess is a better word ) until the event is over with.

On a lighter note,
Last week we went to the Boy's and Girl's club and repainted the entire building and the fence. It was so awesome to see everyone working together. The "Club" was so happy to have a fresh coat of paint. The Place Looks Awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment