Saturday, July 30, 2011

Long week past, Long week ahead

This past week was quite the week, and while I wish I had a chance to relax, next week is going to be even more overwhelming. THIS PAST WEEK though, I had the responsibility of passing out flyers and marketing our volleyball camp that is next week. While it seems like it would be easy and not stressful at all, it was the complete opposite. At weeks end we only had 3 girls signed up for camp. My main supervisor informed me that we would be holding camp whether we had 3 girls or 30 girls- in other words, more people needed to sign up. On Thursday though my girls volleyball team had another chance to show off their skills and play a few games. We won our first but lost our second- that did not stop them from smiling and cheering and proclaiming how excited they were for their second win :) That was definitely the highlight of my night, seeing as how my boss was out of town so I was in charge during this chaotic and unorganized evening of volleyball games. Somehow I managed to survive with no children hurt and no parents complaining.

This upcoming week is the infamous volleyball camp. I am praying that more children sign up at last minute; otherwise it is just going to be me, the 3 girls, and the volleyball court ALL. DAY. LONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment