Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Accomplishments Thus far

So far I have done a ton of research. I've read books upon books about American Indian women. Last week I needed to take a step back, break out of that routine and do something else. So I started applying what I learned to enhance my non-profit. And by that I mean I created new presentations, improved on others, and I am in the middle of working on a Speaker Bureau. Which, is just a larger binder that has a lot of information about American Indians, right on hand. It will be best used if someone is doing a presentation and they are asked a question. They may not know the answer right on the top of their head. So they just pull out the big binder and quickly look it up. Obviously, the hardest thing is how to really organize this. I am putting together a list of FAQ in the front that way it can just be simple but for the more in depth stuff, its going to be a little tricky! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment