Sunday, July 31, 2011

Everything happens for a reason.

This is what I believe and how I try and view my life. Sort of a cup half full phenomenon.

So, after explaining,

Something has happened in my life that has completely turned my present outlook on the people and things around me... So what could this mystery life changing tool with the power to change perception?
A long lost friend....

I'm the kind of person that will unintentionally analyze cause and effect, the action and its reaction, the chicken and the egg. So this is just one more of those scenarios ( at least to me ) where I see how two different paths in this game of life are systematically collided through something of fate.. But is it fate?

How is it possible that 2 people whom haven't talked, communicated, or heard from in close to 10 years suddenly reconvene at a random location where both parties weren't necessarily  invited.... Where at the intricacy of this complete randomness, actually blossomed into an aligned path of parallel proportions.

It is scary how small this world feels sometimes, while at the same time I'll never fully be able to grasp its vastness. But I've learned that you need to appreciate the random bouts of luck and make the most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment