Thursday, July 7, 2011

My first week:)

I had my first week of work and it was a little different than I expected. I was supposed to start on Tuesday with a meeting with Commissioner Johnson. I had just left Pensacola, but before I left, I stopped by by a good friends house who was sick in bed with the stomach flu. So Tuesday morning I wake up ready for work.... with a really bad stomach ache. I called Commissioner Johnson and had to cancel. My first day of worked turned into me laying on my bedroom floor. I started Wednesday and work was great. Loved it. But when I got back to my house, life was not so good. There were nasty roaches and spiders and I felt like if I fell asleep I was going to be attacked by wild bugs!! I stayed awake almost all night to ensure that I did not die in the worst house I have ever stayed in . I am a little nervous about how the rest of this summer is going to turn out...

No comments:

Post a Comment