Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Improving Bonner

I am a first year bonner as well and I have seen some of the good things and some of the bad things that Bonner has. I love how welcoming everyone is and everybody really wants to get to know you if you are new. I love how Bonner helps us form relationships that are deeper than some of the other relationships outside of Bonner in the Stetson community. I do agree with Courtney that the CLA's need to be a bit more broad than what they are now. Thankfully my CLA allowes me to work with different sites. I only wish that other students that cannot get all of their hours in at one site can combine different sites if they are related in some way. One thing that I would love to see more of is more Bonner fun time. The Bonner community is not always close and I would love to get to know some people better and to just relax with a group I know will except me for who I am and will not judge me. One thing is for sure, the Bonner community anywhere needs to know that it is okay to make mistakes. Mistakes and failures are the best things for foundations. They help the foundation learn and grow from those mistakes and keep going. If something does not turn out right than you need to get up and brush the dirt up and try again or adjust to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment