Friday, March 5, 2010

Bonner Program Reflections

First of all, I totally agree with everything that has been said and find it encouraging that we all recognize similar aspects of Bonner that could be improved. For the Bonner Program nationally, I agree with Jack and Zach. For our Bonner program specifically, I think we could use a lot more communication and organization. Many logging confusions and paperwork errors occur due to a lack of communication. Also, I think each of us could work on respecting each other and our respective service areas. None should be valued more than another. We are all working toward the betterment of our community.

Overall though, I love Bonner. I do believe we build meaningful relationships with community partners that changes the heart of our community. I think I can speak for everyone when I say Stetson would not be the same without Bonner. I'm an integral part of the Stetson and DeLand community and I owe it to Bonner. So thank you. I truly appreciate all this program has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment