Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jarian- Week 7

It is my last week at the cancer center and everyone is taking notice. I was told several times by several different people that I should ask for a job when I get back from Innsbruck. Even the boss has told me that I have done things much quicker than he would've ever expected. This week I put all of the chart reviews onto a spreadsheet, and I did an analysis report based on each of the topics in the review. I pointed out declining trends, strengths, points where corrective action was needed and points where preventative measures should be taken in order to prevent the topic from falling below unacceptable reviews. My last day on the job the staff threw me a lunch party, got me a card, and wished me the best of luck. I am so thankful for the seven weeks I have spent with the staff of the North Broward Cancer Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment