Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 5 (7/8-7/14):


I’m so tired…….. camp drained every ounce of energy I had and then I spent the next three and a half days working on a video of all the pictures/videos we took for a picture party we had on Thursday. Needless to say I put a lot of time in this week staring at my computer. But I finished the video in time and the party was a success. We had a good chunk of our kids that went to camp come and we just talked/laughed at stories we shared with each other. Thankfully after Thursday I got a bit of a break and rested (took a couple naps throughout the days) and was able to catch up on life. Over all a successful week keeping in contact with camp kids. This week is crucial because camp life is so much different from at home for these kids and it might be hard for them to adjust back to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment