Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 1 (All summer beforehand):


So even though we have to do blogs for 7 weeks I’m condensing everything before this week into it as well. Because I’m staying in DeLand all summer and doing Young Life stuff all summer. Major highlight I went to the high school the last week they had school luckily missed the very last day as they had a food fight and I would have had no idea what to do (join in or be the parental figure). I picked up some kids for a lock-in at the YL and my car died going up the hill on Pennsylvania right before Clara. So three of my YL kids and myself had to push my car uphill for about a mile or so to the YL house. I was without a car for about a month, which sucked trying to do contact work with kids. Other then that just got in the swing of things balancing two jobs on top of YL stuff but in the end I just lift it up to God cause I wouldn’t be able to do it without him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment