Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 3 (6/24-6/30):

This week was exhausting but camp is tomorrow wooooo! So pretty much this entire week I drove kids to different houses including mine to do yard work and miscellaneous jobs to raise as much money as possibly for Young Life Camp. The camp costs kids $600, which is a crazy high amount for a week of camp but God provided. I had one kid start fundraising with me this week and raised $550 dollars, that’s amazing! Along with others making a ton of money for camp as well. I’m pretty sure I was with kids everyday from around 9 to at least 2 or 3. Lots of time with them… but the best part about when we did yard work/fundraising, it gave me great opportunities to just talk with the kids and gain a little bit of trust from them. Making them feel more comfortable at camp when we go. Camp tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment