Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Fabulous and Amazing...

Like Linh, the first few weeks of summer were spent working with Ms. Hargroves' 4th grade girls class. Mainly, Linh and I packed up her room (which is a harder job than it sounds). I also got to hang out with my 3rd grade boys class; we talked about what they thought 4th grade would be like and if they were excited or not. I love getting to spend time with them and build relationships. They were all sad to see me leave on my last day but I'm sure I'll see most of them in the coming year at Woodward again.
I started doing hours in the CCE in June, reading the "This I Believe" book and getting ideas for T&E activities for the coming year. I compiled a list of the book articles with main themes so we can use them in later years. I enjoy these articles because it gives me a chance to realize what other people "believe" and what they hold dear to them. I can reflect and say that I really like that philosophy or I can't stand the other one. It's a great opportunity to test myself and my beliefs now.

No comments:

Post a Comment