Tuesday, August 30, 2011

As the year begins

Over the summer, working at the CSL, which is now the CCE, has been kind of routine. I didn't really see the results from the work I did along with Amanda and Alex. A lot of it was planning and I didn't seem like I was doing any productive "work". We didn't have to start actually manually preparing until the last two weeks before the incoming Bonners moved in on the 17th. Looking back, the last three weeks have been chaotic! Julie, Alex and I went on a Walmart trip 1 together... It definitely was a bonding experience! We each pushed a cart and it was all full. Going down every aisle, we picked up about 15 boxes of cereal for the retreat along with large amounts of things we needed that were non-perishable. Financially we didn't do bad at all on our first trip...less that $300 :) I definitely see us growing pretty close as Lead Team this year. I use to think Julie was a sweet quiet person... sweet for sure...but not so much quiet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment