Monday, July 14, 2014

Rehoboth Children's Home

Week 5


Walter
This week was much of the same... my morning office work was mostly working on a video Victor wants me to make that will explain the history of the directors and how the home was founded. They already have an existing video, which Victor wants me to adapt so that it is up-to-date with how things are run at the home currently. I've been working all week on getting footage and have already started editing. When the kids get home things liven up and the afternoon is spent keeping the kids on schedule.
This week I had an additional task of cleaning and organizing some of the back rooms in the home. This turned out to be a wonderful thing because I discovered some guitars in one of the storage rooms and was able to borrow one for the rest of my time here :::::)

Antoni

Luis
As my time here is coming to an end I am already starting to miss the kids and wish that I could continue to be a part of their lives. As a result, I've been considering sponsoring one of them and have gotten my roommates on board so that we could split the cost and it would be much more manageable. However, choosing who to sponsor hasn't been an easy task because I know & love them all. Nevertheless, these kids have become a part of who I am and I really want to be able to give something back so I guess I'll have to decide eventually xD. But I have narrowed it down to three so far.....


Later goonies.
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment