Monday, July 28, 2014

Rehoboth Children's Home



Week  7

So this week was my last week at the home. It was pretty heart breaking to have to say bye to the kids. We spent a lot time together this week taking a lot of photos and playing soccer. I spent the last couple nights with the girls because the directors didn't want them to resent them for sending me to the boys' house. We made churros and watched movies. The boys drew me lots of pictures before I left. One of them decided to forgo playing soccer to stay with me while I helped the rest of the kids with their HW. They made me a goodbye cake and some of the kids cried which made me cry....lololol. I'm gonna miss these kids so much, I already know I need to come back.


On my last morning I took the kids to the bus stop for the last time and might have teared up a little bit.....Here's Walter & Oliver waiting for the bus (LOL @ Olly's face)


This week my office work consisted of making short promo videos for the Rehab Center in English and Spanish. I had to take pictures of the center and the men. There is so much work to do here. The only thing I have left to do for them is finish the website. This experience was trying at times but I wouldn't change a single thing.

See you all at Stetty!

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment