Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 2

Hi everyone,

Things are going well with the RSVP Program, though it does look like they'll begin doing some restructuring of the way the Volusia County office is working.

It is a good program, but it seems that in every county in the state the biggest issue they are all facing is that it's difficult to find people to recruit. All of the volunteer coordinators are expected to come up with these large numbers, and in my opinion I think the numbers are a bit too high to expect one person to achieve. I could see how this would become frustrating, especially when to so many people there are no personal benefits.

As far as my other projects are going the Retreat looks promising and I've gotten some feedback. Also I won't need to do anything for orientation so that's a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment