Friday, June 5, 2009

Week 3

Another busy week on the Hill. Congress was back in session after a Memorial Day recess. And when C-Span turns on its cameras and the news shows have members of Congress as guests the calls and faxes and meetings and everything else gets much busier and more hectic. On Thursday I went out to NoVA (that's apparently local vernacular for "northern Virginia") for a conference/seminar which gave tips to many interns from across DC--how to manage money, how to take the next step in finding a job, how to handle yourself in the office. It was very practical and very useful. Another full week next week. I don't know what looks like for next week...busy I'm sure. My aunt and uncle are in town this weekend so I plan on spending tomorrow with them in the city. Three weeks and a few days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment